Monday 11 June 2012

A second simple and quick card.

This is a second similar card to my previous post and another sympathy card. The card was cut with a Spellbinders die on deep purple pearl card. The base shadow was cut at 4" in pale pearl card with the main design again at 4" in lilac mat card.  I had to rescue the card at this point as I intended to add a second layer. The card moved on the mat and ruined the last piece I have in this colour so I added a small flower made with a tonic punch. Both these cards were made from my leftover scrap pieces apart from the card it's self.

6 comments:

  1. Another lovely one, and a great use of "scrap" pieces. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful shaped card! Lovely soft colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous elegant card Pamela:) I like the shape:)
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comment Sonia.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I love to read each of your lovely comments, they brighten my day and give me encouragement. Hugs, Polly x