Monday 18 June 2012

Kate's New Home

My card is plain white 6 x6 ". The house is cut from Kate's ABC, it's a dolls house but I love it. I cut all the layers at 4". I edged the house on silver paper with a slight sparkle to make it glint as if a sunny day. The background paper is by Joanna Sheen and I added a blue layer underneath it. The border behind the house from Ribbons and Rosettes which I like as much as real ribbon, they are so versatile. I think it looks quite like a pretty fence as it has a heart pattern along the top. I've suggested flowers in front of the fence by adding flower gems. I made the sentiment in my graphics programe making the text blue and placing it on a pink mat. I hope you like it.

4 comments:

  1. Now this is absolutely fabulous. I love that background paper. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely comment from a talented lady! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Pamela....so homely, the pretty papers just add that perfect touch
    Hugs
    Adele

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I love to read each of your lovely comments, they brighten my day and give me encouragement. Hugs, Polly x