Sunday 3 June 2012

2 Turtle Doves

2 turtle doves are from the Joys of the Season cart. A friend lent me this cart and when I saw the birds I instantly thought wedding. I'd intended a white only card but the doves didn't show the detail with white on white so I used the small amount of pink just to pick them out. The embossed background is done with an embossing sheet rather than a folder, much easier not to get the dreaded line where the folder ends. The heart borders and the outer die cuts are all Spellbinders while the inner one is a Marianne die. The pearl paper which I love so much is from our local paper mill, lovely effect but a pain to photograph! It looks creased but in reality it's not. I'll be interested to know what you think.

6 comments:

  1. This is most beautiful P, it really is so stunning. The birds are ideal and go so well on the card. Love it. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Karon, I appreciate your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for your sweet comment:) You are also very good creative :)
    Your creations are so elegant and romantic.
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. How elegant n' lovely!! I think I have this cart too!! Have to get back into creating my Cricut projects. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I love to read each of your lovely comments, they brighten my day and give me encouragement. Hugs, Polly x